Sunday, February 26, 2012

DAY 57 - 55TH DAY MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 1st DAY NO COFFEE - NO MORNING WALK

IT'S A BEAUTIFUL MORNING.
MY LITTLE GARDEN AND THE LAWN ARE OVERGROWN
A SIGN THERE'S BEEN GOOD GROWING WEATHER IN THE LAST 2 WEEKS.


Today I am dong nothing. There are so many things that need attention I am slightly overwhelmed. I will 'Blob-Out' and I  foresee a leisurely soak in a bubble bath.


We were met by a very agitated daughter last night. One of our neighbours has been planning to rebuild their old, almost tumble-down beach house for the last 3 or more years. Last year they demolished the original and did some earthwork in preparation. Unfortunateley their plans affect the neighbours either side and none of us are happy. They appear to have been given consent for things that are not in keeping with other properties and we are talking here about 1.5 million dollars plus beachfront. 


Tomorrow morning I have to get in touch with a few people and set in process a serious objection. Not something I like doing and it certainly won't promote good neighbourliness. Sadly they have negotiated in secret with the local and regional council and unless we act fast their actions could seriously spoil and even devalue our property not to mention the beach. This is the last thing I need right now. None of us can understand how they have got around the standard regulations but then one of their family is a lawyer. I would leave it to someone else but it seems that if anything is to be done I have to set it in motion because I am the senior trustee of our property.


I could swear @#$@*&^$@# but I've decided not to think about it again until tomorrow.


Weight:-  7.30 am  -   - 104 kg



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.




Next weigh-in March 1st.




Breakfast:-  Peach tea. water, Honey yoghurt, chopped almonds and dried apricots.

Snack 1:-  None

Lunch:-   2 egg omelet with tomato and cheese. Strawberry Tea, rice crackers.

Snack 2:-   Water and a couple of almonds 

Dinner:-  Steak, kumera, (sweet potato), carrot and broccoli, knob of butter. Strawberry tea.

Snack 3:-  Water, almonds

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3

Diet ginger beer x 0
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How did I do?


OK but I don't think I had enough drinks nor did I go for a walk but that was in my plan for today.


I have a bothersome eye. Among other things I need to do tomorrow is make an appointment to see Dr. for that and 3 monthly check for blood pressure medication. I've lost some weight since I last saw her and I do feel a lot better but this eye is a worry. I hope it's something simple.


On that note I'm ending my day. G'night.

No comments:

Post a Comment