Thursday, February 23, 2012

DAY 54 - 52ND DAY MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 1ST DAY NO COFFEE - NO DAYS WALKING

THE QUEEN'S FLIGHT, (1952) AT N.Z. AIRFORCE MUSEUM, WIGRAM
I LOOK LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF A COMEDY SHOW


Weight:-  7.30 am  -   - 104 kg



Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs.



Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.




Next weigh-in March 1st.




Breakfast:-  Peach tea. water, Honey yoghurt, chopped almonds and dried apricots.

Snack 1:-  None

Lunch:-   Veggies, parmesan cheese, salami, lettuce, blackcurrant and apple tea.

Snack 2:-   Water, rice crackers and peanut butter.

Dinner:-  Restaurant - steak and salad, raspberry parfait. Ginger beer, water

Snack 3:-  Water, piece of dark chocolate

Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3

Ginger beer x 1
Cappuccino coffee x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes/no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*

Reporting Back ..........

How did I do?


The main task for today was to list as many books as possible on Trademe. I managed to do 18. It takes me forever to describe each book with 2 and a bit finger typing.


Had dinner with Amanda's family ... it's becoming a kind of tradition to do this before we return home.


It's stinking hot tonight here in Christchurch. We've had precious little summer and now we have these terrible hot humid nights. Yukk! I don't sleep well in this.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you were able to get some rest.
    Even in winter, I can get too hot at times, so I have to have a little fan next to me that I turn on sometimes!

    ReplyDelete