Saturday, February 18, 2012

DAY 49 - 47TH DAY MAINLY WHEAT FREE - NO DAYS NO COFFEE - NO DAYS WALKING

DUCKS ON THE AVON IN HAGLEY PARK, CHRISTCHURCH

Weight:-  7.30 am  -   - 104 kg


Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs. 


Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.


Next weigh-in March 1st.


Breakfast:-  Honey yoghurt, chopped almonds and dried apricots. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  None

Lunch:-   Café lunch. Frittata, white chocolate and raspberry mousse, cappuccino. water

Snack 2:-   Peach tea. 2 corn thins, peanut butter

Dinner:-  Brie, soft cheese, and 2 corn thins. Peach tea.

Snack 3:-  None   

Drinking:-  Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3

Diet ginger beer x 0
Cappuccino coffee x 1

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*

Reporting Back ..........

How did I do?


Morning went well after an unsettled night. I watched a Catch The Fire meeting and fell asleep listening to Gospel Radio. We had a family lunch planned with Amanda's, (DIL, where we are staying), parents and sister, followed by a little shopping so that took care of a four or more hours in a most enjoyable way.


Lazy afternoon watching TV or looking at real estate on internet to see if we can afford anything I like in my preferred area.


I'm sure there will be somewhere when the time comes. Found lots of possibilities.


I'm ending the day in a reasonably peaceful state. It's good that John and I are staying with our other son and his wife.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are finding bits and pieces of calm and joy in these times. And I look forward to seeing which new place opens up for you, right at the right timing. :-)

    ReplyDelete