Friday, February 17, 2012

DAY 48 - 46TH DAY MAINLY WHEAT FREE - NO DAYS NO COFFEE - WALKING NO DAYS

Weight:-  7.30 am  -   - 104 kg


Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs. 


Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.


Next weigh-in March 1st.
ROSES IN HAGLEY PARK
I NEED BEAUTY TODAY
THIS AFTERNOON OUR FIRST CHILD WILL BE SENTENCED TO PRISON
FOR WHATEVER TIME THE JUDGE DECIDES
David is sentenced to 6 years in prison and the earliest he can get parole for good behaviour is 4 years. There is no more uncertainty.


Breakfast:-  Honey yoghurt, chopped almonds and dried apricots. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  None

Lunch:-   Chinese veggies and chicken, Cappuccino. water

Snack 2:-   Diet ginger beer, strawberry tea. 4 corn thins and peanut butter

Dinner:-  Steak and lettuce salad, Strawberry tea.

Snack 3:-  Peach tea.   

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Diet ginger beer x 1
Cappuccino coffee x 1

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *y/n*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How did I do?


I think I did very well today. Not perfect but I wasn't expecting to be. We had a short walk of about 500m maybe more, maybe less from our car park to the court.


I'm sick and tired of all the stuff we are having to deal with at present.


Very tired but not sure how well I'll sleep. got through today sustained by two verses from the Bible. 

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.


and the words Jesus read in the synagogue


Luke 4:18
The Spirit of the Lord is on me, because he has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed,
 Time will tell how this works out.

1 comment:

  1. Oh Anne... how difficult. The uncertainty is over, yes, but the reality... well, I will keep you in my prayers, and also your son.

    I've read so many testimonies where God met someone at their darkest time of despair in their prison cell. He is so merciful. I pray He pours out His grace on your son. And you, my Sister.

    ReplyDelete