Thursday, February 16, 2012

DAY 47 - 45TH DAY MAINLY WHEAT FREE - WALKING DAY 1

Weight:-  7.30 am  -   - 104 kg


Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs. 


Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.


Next weigh-in March 1st.


ONE OF THE ENTRANCES TO ROSE GARDEN IN HAGLEY PARK, CHRISTCGURCH
Breakfast:-  Honey yoghurt, chopped almonds and dried apricots. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  None

Lunch:-   Antipasta plate, hard boiled eggs, cheese, pepperdew, lettuce, tomato.  corn thins. water.

Snack 2:-   Cup black unsweetened coffee.
diet lemon, lime and bitters, Boiled egg and lettuce.

Dinner:-  4 corn thins with peanut butter. Strawberry tea.

Snack 3:-  Camomile tea.  almonds 

Drinking:-  Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2

Diet lemon, lime & bitters x 1
Black coffee x 1

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes*


Walked over to David's neighbours, about 600m each way, and strolled around their garden for an hour or so.
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


OK. I knew when I visited Jan I would be invited to have tea or coffee. I dislike ordinary tea and didn't feel like just a glass of water so broke my chain of coffee free days but I'm still pretty much wheat free.


Was not hungry at tea time so didn't eat until later ...combining Snack 3 with my normal evening meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment