Tuesday, February 7, 2012

DAY 38 - 36TH DAY MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 26TH DAY NO COFFEE



Weight:-  7.30 am  -   - 104 kg


Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs. 


Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.


Next weigh-in March 1st.

Breakfast:-  4 corn thins, butter and jam. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  None

Lunch:-   Lettuce salad with beef and dressing. Strawberry tea, 

Snack 2:-  None

Dinner:-  Sausage and bubble and squeak. Diet lemonade. Strawberry tea, 

Snack 3:-  Camomile tea.  rice crackers and spread

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4

Diet lemonade x 1

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


Tired again. No walk have an annoying pain in one of my muscles. I'm hoping it is healing as I rest today.


Spent most of day at Mum's house. Managed to sort some drawers and brought home some things to wash. Hoping for fine day tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. I remember having to sort through my Mom's belongings... it was emotional and draining. It was interesting though... some things we put in boxes for later. When "later" finally came, and we slowly went thru those boxes, if was so different. We laughed and cried and enjoyed good memories then.

    I hope you are getting lots of rest. I'm sorry to hear about that pulled muscle!

    {{{Hugs to you}}}
    Loretta

    ReplyDelete