Monday, February 6, 2012

DAY 37 - 35TH DAY MAINLY WHEAT FREE - NO DAYS NO COFFEE - 1ST DAY MORNING WALK



Weight:-  7.30 am  -   - 104 kg


Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs. 


Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.


Next weigh-in March 1st.
Unofficial check 103 kg. Means I have lost 1 kg in a week with lots of things happening including Mum's funeral, a friend's funeral, many hours in the car, Cafe meals and roadside snacks.

Breakfast:-  Berry Smoothie. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  none because I had late breakfast after a lie in bed.

Lunch:-   Salami, camembert soft cheese, rice crackers, sundried tomato spread/dip. 2 dried apricots. 


I'm short on fresh veggies. Will shop tomorrow but only for 2 days since we leave before lunch on Friday. Strawberry tea,

Snack 2:-   Strawberry tea, rice crackers and camembert

Dinner:-  Steak, mashed potato, carrot, cabbage, butter

Snack 3:-  Water, rice crackers with spread

Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3

Diet lemon, lime & bitters x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes


This was not a good walk, (1200 steps), but maybe I can go out later to get my steps up around 4000 for the day. All the sitting and getting in and out of the car, sleeping in a strange bed has resulted in a slightly pulled muscle and maybe a pinched nerve. Also my gut threatened to cramp, a sure sign I've eaten too much wheat in the last few days. I would like to say, 'rubbish,' to the last because I consider the amount of wheat insignificant but I should know the symptoms by now.


5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


I ticked all the boxes. I've read nearly half my backlog of Blogs.


And that's it. Not a great day but OK and definitely a rest day which tomorrow is not.


Tired and off to bed.... 10.45 pm. late enough

No comments:

Post a Comment