Saturday, February 4, 2012

DAY 35 - 33RD DAY MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 23RD DAY NO COFFEE



Weight:-  7.30 am  -   - 104 kg


Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs. 


Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.


Next weigh-in March 1st.
3 hours to Bell Block, New Plymouth for Ross's funeral, same back to my brothers where we will stay tonight.

Breakfast:-  Bacon, eggs and 2 corn thins with butter and marmalade. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  Water

Lunch:-   Stuffed kumera, (sweet potato). Camomile tea.

Snack 2:-   icecream and a bunderberg , (soda). plus a few of my sisters chips, (fries).

Dinner:-  salads, vegetable bake and small serve of chicken pasta .... there's that blimmin' wheat again. Fresh fruit and small spoon icecream.

Snack 3:-  Water

Drinking:-  Water x 4
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0

Bunderberg burgundy creaming soda x 1

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


A touch of Hmmmm! diarrohea this morning. Possibly eating bacon on an empty stomach. Not a good start to a travel day. ... update no further problems. *happy smile*


3 hours to Bell Block and I emptied my 750ml bottle of water on the way. Cafe lunch


Very long funeral service ... nearly 3 hours. Most of it was very good. We were able to chat with all the family members we knew. That was nice because there was a huge crowd but they recognised us when while we waited for the hearse to leave. That was good because we had come a fair way and couldn't stay for the afternoon tea, meet and greet and share time. One of the family had a lovely photo of us all together taken when we were all teenagers.


Back in the car for another 3 hour drive with one refreshment stop.


Dinner was all ready at my brother's home. His wife had chosen to stay home so we would be more comfortable in the car. I think I ate too much.


I did eat some pasta but not enough to undo my weeks of wheat free improved health.


I want to be honest and change my heading count. I'm afraid that if I turn it back to zero I'll give up and I really cannot do that. Sneaking in small amounts of wheat will not undo the good but I will change my heading now to Mainly wheat free.


Soooo tired. I've come down to bed early.


Right now the last thing I want to do is get in the car tomorrow but the plan is to go to Rotorua to see Greg then turn around and go home. Total drive time about 4.5 hours. I'd stay here another day but I don't want to wear out our welcome.


Time to snuggle up in bed. Tomorrow is another day and final decisions can be made in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I love the new title change. It is perfect. :)

    As I was reading this post, all I cuold think of was how much time you're spending in the car. I hope youi get some "stay at home and relax" time real soon!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete