Friday, February 10, 2012

DAY 41 - 39TH DAY MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 29TH DAY NO COFFEE - 3RD DAY WALKING


Weight:-  7.30 am  -   - 104 kg

Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs. 

Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.

Next weigh-in March 1st.
Breakfast:-  Berry Smoothie. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea. 

Lunch:-   Cafe meal. Bacon and mushroom omelet with salad. Ginger beer.

Snack 2:-   Water

Dinner:-  Roast beef and veggies 

Snack 3:-  Camomile tea.  

Drinking:-  Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2

Regular ginger beer x 1

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *y/n*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes*


Exactly 30 minutes with no dilly dallying.

5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


Not too badly for a travel day.


Fairly tired tonight and there is some crazy stuff going on in our family. I'm glad I'm in the South Island away from it but can't help feeling sad.


Tomorrow will be a better day I hope and I will begin with a walk to the SuperMarket to get something for breakfast and a few other things.


I booked our seats cabin luggage only. That meant there were a few things we had to leave behind because they wouldn't have got through airport security.


Bedtime.

1 comment:

  1. Walking with no dilly dallying... I liked that description. :-)

    I'm glad you are far away from all the family "drama" too. It makes it a smidge easier to let it go, and not get pulled down into it.

    I really like that photo... the little hill in front of that bumpy little mountain, which actually looks like it has low hanging clouds around it. Made me look and look.

    ReplyDelete