Monday, February 13, 2012

DAY 45 - 43RD DAY MAINLY WHEAT FREE - 33RD DAY NO COFFEE



Weight:-  7.30 am  -   - 104 kg


Start weight check was 114.5 kg/251 lbs. 


Official weight loss for January is 10.5 kg/23 lbs.


Next weigh-in March 1st.

Breakfast:-  Yoghurt, apricot, almonds, raw honey. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea. 

Lunch:-   Eggplant parmigiana. hot chocolate.

Snack 2:-   Strawberry tea, felt snacky so had several rice crackers with sundried tomato dip and 4 corn thins with peanut butter. Lemon, lime and bitters, emptied the bottle I took a few sips from yesterday.

Dinner:-  chicken mushroom mess .. I made it and I think everyone except me liked it!

Snack 3:-  Camomile tea.  almonds 

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Hot chocolate x 1

Diet lemon, lime & bitters x 1

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *y/n*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


No walk. It rained and we had a lunch date with people we were meeting for the first time. Been a cold day. Also a bit emotional. Different things to deal with.We saw more of the earthquake destruction today and were shown around the house our hosts are still living in with it's sloping floors. 


Lovely lunch. Awful dinner. Difficult phone conversation this morning.


Tomorrow is another day and I now have to settle my emotions and get a good night's sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment