Tuesday, January 10, 2012

DAY 9 - 7TH DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  -  ? kg 


I'm not avoiding the scales. I left them in the house so won't be able to check up on myself until next Wednesday. 

Breakfast:-  Cappuccino. 


OOPS! no food

Snack 1:-  Cappuccino

Lunch:-  Large plate stir-fry veggies, cappuccino

Snack 2:-  Cappuccino ...craving carbs

Dinner:-  2 egg omelet with ham and cheese. Cherry tomatoes
Cappuccino, almonds ...... still craving carbs or should I say starches

Snack 3:-  Drink

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x 4 or 5

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........


How I did I do?


I read a book.


I think I'll make it through to bed time without eating any more chocolates. I suspect the ones I ate yesterday .... far more than I should, are responsible for craving bread today.


This is not the best day I've ever had and I don't plan to repeat it too often. Two meals with a few almonds and cherry almonds in between is still better than eating bread or chocolates.


I have completed 7 days wheat and gluten free. That;s one week under my belt. Now for another bread free week.

No comments:

Post a Comment