Sunday, January 8, 2012

DAY 8 - 6TH DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  -  ? kg 


I'm not avoiding the scales. I left them in the house so won't be able to check up on myself until next Wednesday. 

Breakfast:-  Cappuccino. Smoothie. another step toward re-introducing my healthy habits. 

Snack 1:-  Cappuccino

Lunch:-  antipasto plate ham, cherry tomato, pickled gherkin, cheese, red capsicum, (bell pepper) 
Strawberry tea

Snack 2:-  4 chocolates. diet lemon, lime and bitters, (soda)

Dinner:-  chicken sausages with stir-fry veggies. tea

Snack 3:-  More chocolates. water.

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x 2

lemon, lime and bitters

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........


How I did I do?




I'm putting one or two things in place again.


I will have an official weekly weigh in. I have not yet decided what day of the week but possibly Friday.


I need to tidy up my main two Blogs so that they reflect what I am doing. I will remove most weight loss stuff from Growing Older Gracefully and re-organise my sidebar and history.


I have a plan in my head and this time I'm keeping some of it to myself. I find that sometimes after writing about it I become the woman who is all talk no do. I'm sure it will still be here for all to see but this time because I'm doing it.


I intended to go for a walk today if it stopped raining. Too lazy. Apartfrom that and eating too many choco;ates it's been a reasonable day.

No comments:

Post a Comment