Friday, January 6, 2012

DAY 6 - 4TH DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  -  ? kg 


I'm not avoiding the scales. I left them in the house so won't be able to check up on myself until next Wednesday. 

Breakfast:-  Cappuccino, tea. 
Yoghurt, honey, chopped almonds and 1 dried apricot

Snack 1:-  none

Lunch:-  Iced coffee, frittata.

Snack 2:-  2 chocolates and 2 glasses of water

Dinner:-  pork steak with caramelised onions, potato, carrot and broccoli.

Snack 3:-  Almonds, tea.

Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 0
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x 2

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........


How I did I do?

Good on me! 


I was very tired from yesterday but I managed to stir myself enough to go into town and get all our washing done at the laundromat. I got grumpy because the machines were expensive so I had to mix things up a bit and put what should have been 6 separate loads into 4 washing machines, Then there was the drying and I was unaware the machines had no cool down so some things got too much heat. Altogether I guess it cost us more than $30 including petrol and I still brought some things home damp. I never want to be in a situation where I have to use the laundromat again. The only good thing is I don't have huge piles of damp and dirty washing getting smelly and mouldy.


Today was good weather. Under different circumstances all the laundry would have dried on the outside line. We have lots of rain forecast for the next week, some of it heavy. It's one of those summers.


I'm really tired. Going to bed early and hoping I sleep right through.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember those laundromat days!

    My hubby and I were so young, we thought that it was fun. We'd get pizza to take with us, load up the machines, and play cards. I'd be happy all of our clothes got done so quickly--and I was actually caught up. Ahhh, youth.

    I wouldn't enjoy it today, tho, with all of the carrying and sitting and waiting. And it's become quite expensive. (Back then, the washers were fifty cents and the dryers a dime. Which is good because that's all we had!)

    Yay, gluten free!

    Deb

    ReplyDelete