Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DAY 4


DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  -  ? kg

Breakfast:-  Cappuccino 
Yoghurt, honey, chopped almonds and 1 dried apricot
I've had to stop eating bananas because they are giving me indigestion.

Snack 1:-  Cappuccino. Flavoured tea

Lunch:-  Ham salad

Snack 2:-  Water

Dinner:-  Lamb chop, mashed potato, carrot, broccoli, mint sauce

Snack 3:-  Cappuccino  This was naughty of me. It could interfere with sleep and we have a big day tomorrow, then we can relax for a week.

Drinking:-  Water x 3
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1
cappuccino with sugar x 2

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........


How I did I do?


I think I've done very well for a travel day.

We left Greg's after lunch and made good time inspite of oliday traffic. We arrived at Whitianga New world, SuperMarket earlier than I expected which was just as well because we were queued at the check out for at least half an hour. 


I began tea for Mum, Jane and us and was glad Jane finished things off. 


I should be excited .... I've managed 2 days wheat free but I'm almost too tired to care. I'm glad we are staying here tonight. The thought of getting in the car and driving 25 minutes then unpacking the car is exhausting.


Bed will be welcome tonight.

1 comment:

  1. You know, one theme I've noticed recurring in your posts is the lack of quality sleep. I know for me, even ONE day of crummy sleep any more, and the next day is FULL of temptation, and I sometimes barely make it to stay on plan. In the "old days" I could fly thru the days skimping on sleep... not any more. :-}

    I will add that to my prayers for you... that somehow you will be blessed with better sleep. I know it makes a huge difference for me, and I'll bet it will for you, too. :-)

    ReplyDelete