Monday, January 30, 2012

DAY 30 - 28TH DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE - 18TH DAY NO COFFEE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  - ?


My last weight check was 114 kg/251 lbs. Next check Jan. 31st.


Tomorrow.... I had a sneak preview of my weight. Now I'm doubting my start weight. All will be revealed tomorrow.


I am able to continue my plan. Mum's death is not changing this. We are all sad. It's a new era. I've never known life without my mother. It feels strange.


I thought I had a quiet morning at home but Jane has asked me to be with them when Mum's body returns so must finish my breakfast and hit the road.

Breakfast:-  Berry Smoothie. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea. 

Lunch:-  Strawberry  tea. cheese and gherkins, 3 fruit jellies

Snack 2:-   Strawberry tea, 2 fruit jellies

Dinner:-  fish pie and salad
Strawberry tea

Snack 3:-  Camomile tea.  4 corn thins, butter, cherry tomatoes. 

Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1 + ?
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0

Diet lemon, lime & bitters x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *y/n*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes* It's getting a little easier. The wheeze has gone but I think that's more to do with not eating wheat. Today I walked without pause except for one photo stop and felt quite good when I got home again. I extended my walk and can say with certainty I walked 3000 steps which for me at the moment is working out to about 1.3 km/0.8 miles. Not flash but considering how I started  and it's only been a week,not bad.


5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


Still wheat and coffee free. Very tired. Too much time on phone.

2 comments:

  1. So.... it your weight lower that you thought it would be? It should be, you've been eating very well. It will be a whole new world, living without your mother - I'm glad you are carrying on with your good eating though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was such a blessing your Mum did not linger on.... and had such a peaceful passing with all of you around her.
    Lovely talking with you today Anne... I know that tomorrow (Wednesday) will be difficult but knowing your Mum had a good life and no drawn out pain is comforting.
    I will always remember her for her swims at Simplson's Beach ... we saw her every summer for years and years and would often say hello.... she never forgot us either!
    I think that was because we had SO MANY children! lol

    ReplyDelete