Tuesday, January 3, 2012

DAY 3

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  -  ? kg

Breakfast:-  Cappuccino 
Yoghurt, honey, banana, chopped almonds and 1 dried apricot

Snack 1:-  Cappuccino. Flavoured tea

Lunch:-  black unsweetened coffee, small frittata.

Snack 2:-  strawberry flavoured tea. almonds

Dinner:-  small T-bone steak and salad planned

Snack 3:-  none

Drinking:-  Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 1
cappuccino with sugar x 2

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........
How I did I do?
I had a broken night. Someone woke me when they got up about 3 am. Probably Greg who ia a paraplegic and having some health problems. He is not well and I am concerned.

 I also woke up crying in a dream. I appreciate dreams are an important part of life but since I am dealing with so much family sadness and etc I don't appreciate this overflowing into my sleep.

The rain has stopped. I hope!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you are having a tough time. I so need my sleep too. I hope it gets better!!

    Stay focused!!

    ReplyDelete