Sunday, January 29, 2012

DAY 29 - 27TH DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE - 17TH DAY NO COFFEE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  - ?


My last weight check was 114 kg/251 lbs. Next check Jan. 31st.

Breakfast:-  3 corn thins, peanut butter Strawberry tea. 

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea. 

Lunch:-  Strawberry  tea. 4 corn thins, egg salad.

Snack 2:-   Strawberry tea, 

Dinner:-  salami, grilled sausage, salad, cheese, gherkins. Fresh fruit salad, icecream, whipped cream. I was hungry so ate more than I usually would. 
Strawberry tea

Snack 3:-  Camomile tea.  almonds 

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x ?
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0

Diet lemonade x 1

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *y/n*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


It's 1.30 pm and I'm feeling exhausted. 


Mum died last night with family around her. It was quite a pleasant experience. We were able to talk and hug and weep together.


Our house guests have left and John is getting things ready for our next lot as family arrive from various places and need beds. Our son and his wife arrive late tonight from Christchurch.


We've had to arrange so much. Who would have thought organising a funeral would be this demanding. I thibk we've got it right .... but tomorrow will tell.


I'm exhausted but stayed wheat free except for the sausage, and coffee free today and it happened naturally.


I'm sticking to my plan of wheat and coffee free but my walk got mixed up with phone calls and I'm not sure whether I'll get another chance later today. I need to sleep but there are still phone calls to make although I'm not going to be too upset if some have to wait until tomorrow. There will be a meeting with our minister later to decide on the order of service and so forth. 


I'm glad to be in a family who support one another.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear of your mother's death but I am glad she is not suffering. Good luck with the next few days with all you will have to cope with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, MargieAnne, I missed this post! You have my sympathies and prayers. You're in for a whirlwind of activity. I'm glad you have family present and are not alone in this. Hugs.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete