Saturday, January 28, 2012

DAY 28 - 26TH DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE - 16TH DAY NO COFFEE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  - ?


My last weight check was 114 kg/251 lbs. Next check Jan. 31st.

Breakfast:-  Berry Smoothie. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea. 

Lunch:-  Strawberry  tea. salad and ham. 2 corn thins and butter.
Snack 2:-   Strawberry tea, 

Dinner:-  salad and chicken. Strawberry tea

Snack 3:-  Camomile tea.  Dried fruits.
Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0

Diet lemonade x 3

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes* It was a lovely morning and I'm so glad I had the walk.
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?

Been at Mum's all day. She seems to be unconscious now. It's just a matter of time and I am staying the night.

I haven't been perfectly gluten free. Without thinking I popped a mini chocolate aclair in my mouth. The case is choux pastry but they are tiny and I'm not going to count it as breaking my wheat free chain. The house is full of cake and biscuits. I will need to remain alert. I take that as a warning. I'm staying coffee free. This week is a big challenge and I haven't tracked properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment