Tuesday, January 24, 2012

DAY 24 - 22ND DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE - 12TH DAY NO COFFEE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  - ?


My last weight check was 114 kg/251 lbs. Next check Jan. 31st.

Breakfast:-  Berry Smoothie. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  Skipped

Lunch:-  Strawberry  tea. 6 corn thins, pickle and cheese. I spent too long gardening in the sun and came in a little the worse for it. Off to have a soak in the bath shortly.

Snack 2:-   Strawberry tea, 

Dinner:-  Salad made with 2 boiled eggs, 2 slices bacon, lettuce, onion, gherkin. dressing. My choices are very limited. Shopping tomorrow.
Strawberry tea

Snack 3:-  Camomile tea.  almonds 

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0

Diet lemon, lime & bitters x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes* And a bit more. The beach was so nice and I enjoyed it very much. I did start a little later than ideal on such a sunny morning. It was almost too hot for me by the time I got home at 8.45 am.
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


I decided I will not turn on my laptop before going for a walk. It's too easy to do one thing then another and another once in front of the computer . When I begin weighing regularly again I will write it on a piece of paper to be logged in AFTER MY WALK.


Taking into account all I said yesterday ... I broke my rules today. I walked that was enough. But I went out in the hot sun to do some weeding. Too much! The best thing I can say about that is, It is done for the next couple of weeks. ... That is except for another 30 or so minutes which I hope to do later today when it cools off.


I'm not sure how this will affect me but I am going to stick by my decision. No walk, no computer.


I had a wee sneak preview of my weight. I think I may have recovered 2 kg toward my healthy weight. No more gardening today. I feel too clean. I've had a soak in the bath, and John has soaked the plants so will be a bit muddy for a while.


I'm keeping up the good work and that's what counts.

1 comment:

  1. Well done :) I agree about getting caught up on the computer when we should be walking!! I'm guilty of that one.

    ReplyDelete