Sunday, January 22, 2012

DAY 22 - 20TH DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE - 10TH DAY NO COFFEE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  - ?


My last weight check was 114 kg/251 lbs. Next check Jan. 31st.

Breakfast:-  Berry Smoothie. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea. 2 corn thins, peanut butter

Lunch:-  Strawberry  tea. 2 eggs and bacon cooked on the handy dandy Breville Healthy Grill, 1 corn thin. Fresh,crisp apple.


This grill is amazing. I want to try pancakes, pikelets and pan fried fritters on it. I think they will be perfect. Trouble is those things don't go so well with my wheat/gluten free stance.

Snack 2:-   Strawberry tea, 

Dinner:-  Frittata, courtesy of our house guests, and salad. 2 corn thins with peanut butter. I must ask for Pam's recipe.
Strawberry tea

Snack 3:-  Camomile tea.  almonds 

Drinking:-  Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0

Diet lemon, lime & bitters x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *y*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


OK I did get an important and difficult letter written for to support David with his court case.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, Margie. Do you know that I got FIVE posts on my "Blogs I follow" Blogger list from you today? This happened with someone else I follow a couple of weeks ago, so I'm thinking that it's a Blogger problem rather than you holding the posts back and letting them loose all at once. Sigh. If I were not so reluctant to expend the effort and brain power to switch to WordPress, I'd be doing just that.

    Anyway, congratulations on getting that letter written. I can only imagine the emotional cost.

    You are in my prayers. And I want you to know that I am very grateful for your faithful support of me during my own family nightmare.

    I know that we're both leaning on god in this and He will see us thru.

    Deb

    ReplyDelete