Monday, January 2, 2012

DAY 2

DSC04669




Weight:-  7.30 am  -  ? kg

Breakfast:-  Cappuccino 
NOTHING. This is unusual for me.

Snack 1:-  none

Lunch:-  cappuccino, 2 small bread rolls, butter, ham, tomato, lettuce

Snack 2:-  strawberry flavoured tea. almonds

Dinner:-  food and not at all healthy food at that! We had fish and chips. Very greasy. I won't be doing that again for a while even if they were tasty. Also a small bread roll and glass of L&P, (soda) The awful thing is I still feel hungry.

Snack 3:-  none

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x 2

glass L&P

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*



Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


Not all that well. No breakfast. Takeaway for tea.
We are out of our regular lifestyle.

1 comment:

  1. I so need my regular schedule. I do much better. Last week I was on vacation and did not do all I wanted to do health wise. Not bad things...just not my usual.

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete