Thursday, January 19, 2012

DAY 19 - 17TH DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE - 7TH DAY NO COFFEE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  - ?


My last weight check was 114 kg/251 lbs. Next check Jan. 28th.

Breakfast:-  Berry Smoothie. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  Strawberry tea. corn thins and peanut butter

Lunch:-  Strawberry  tea. 2 eggs, 6 corn thins, cherry tomatoes 

Snack 2:-   Strawberry tea, 

Dinner:-  Grilled steak with chips from takeaway.
Strawberry tea

Snack 3:-  Camomile tea.  almonds 

Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 6
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0

Diet lemon, lime & bitters x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


Not my best day by any means. Felt not so well most of day. Truth - probably tired because I read till 2 am.




After lunch we went into Whitianga and test drove a Daihatsu Sirion. Not the one we want to buy but it gave us a good idea about whether or not it's a suitable car for us. Seems so. 


Bought a few groceries and returned library books before going to Mum's where I showered and watched EggHeads, (top notch British quizz show), with Mum. An old time friend of mine popped in to say hello to Mum just as we were ready to leave so we stayed on. We were so late I decided we should buy chips at the local shop before cooking the steak in our handy-dandy health grill. We are still trying to get the timing right. This steak was fresh and took less than 3 minutes to cook I think. Next time I will time 2 minutes. We'll get it right yet. 


 I'm very full. I ate my full share of the chips, probably 3 x as much as usual.


I really wanted to ask John to go to a cafe for coffee while we were in town but I resisted the urge. The last two days coffee free have been quite hard in the sense of breaking a habit. I've made it one whole week now. I am a little amazed that I didn't cave in.


I think I'll be early to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment