Tuesday, January 17, 2012

DAY 17 - 15TH DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE - 5TH DAY NO COFFEE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  - ?


My last weight check was 114 kg/251 lbs. Next check Jan. 28th.

Breakfast:-  Banana. Strawberry tea. water

Snack 1:-  strawberry tea. 2 rice thins

Lunch:-  Strawberry  tea, ham, potato and lettuce salads. 5 rice thins with pesto  

Snack 2:-   Strawberry tea, rice thins with cherry tomatoes


Snack 3:-   Banana and 4 rice wafers with pesto

Dinner:-  Fish, pan fried with potato salad

Snack 4:-  Camomile tea.  almonds 

Drinking:-  Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0

Diet lemon, lime & bitters x 0

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*
Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........

How I did I do?


Feels like a long hard day but worth it.


I messed around too much first thing and only had time for a banana eaten in the car. A long phone call with one of our sons was more important than getting my breakfast. I don't multi task well! 


Showered and washed my hair at Mum's, went grocery shopping for lunch.


Friends arrived while we were still preparing lunch for 7 of us. Nice lunch. Lots of chat and catching up. Jill is my oldest friend. We were neighbours from when I was about 8 years old. Our mothers were friends so a special relationship. Our husbands have lots to talk about too. Mum slept for a couple of hours and that allowed us to talk freely. Mum tends to butt in and likes to be the centre of attention even when she cannot always hear what we are talking about. Leads to some hilarious moments if only we weren't all so serious and afraid of offending her.


We arrived home about 5 pm and somehow I found enough energy in me to cook the fish. We were given some freshly caught schnapper which had been filleted beautifully. I am not fond of cooking fish but this came out of the pan perfect.


I'm done for the night and am getting ready for bed although it's still daylight.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a successful full day!

    Keep up the great work and stay focused!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a good day! Busy, but good.

    ReplyDelete