Thursday, January 12, 2012

DAY 11 - 9TH DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  -  ? kg 


I'm not avoiding the scales. I left them in the house so won't be able to check up on myself until next Wednesday. 

Breakfast:-  Cappuccino. Berry Smoothie.
Strawberry tea. 

Snack 1:-  Black unsweetened coffee. 

Lunch:-  Egg and potato pancake, cheese, cherry tomatoes.
Black coffee

Snack 2:-  lemon, lime & bitters. Almonds

Dinner:-  Chicken sausage with carrot & potato mash, cherry tomatoes.

Snack 3:-  Strawberry tea. 3 chocolates. almonds  

Drinking:-  Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino with sugar x 1

Diet lemon, lime & bitters

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........


How I did I do?


I have run our of Cappuccino and will not buy any more. I might occasionally treat myself in a Cafe but that won't be often.


Quiet morning waiting for house guests to leave gave me plent of time to keep up to date with email, blogs etc.


Lost count of loads of washing. Fortunately good drying. Only have our sheets and clothes left. Hoping it will stay fine tomorrow. 


My back is painful. Not sure whether it is being caused by bus bed or just the way I twist around in the confined space. The real reason is lack of fitness.


Now I am abstaining from the wheat/gluten foods and today I've left behind the sweet cappuccinos I will soon be thinking about abstaining from sugar with a few exceptions like pickles and sauces. My water intake will gradually improve.


It's time to make a start on getting daily exercise again. it's a long time since I was out for a daily walk and I am so unfit it hurts. I won't put a day on it but it's not far away. 



1 comment:

  1. Just got over some back pain. Not fun!! I had to back off of some of my exercise, did a lot of stretching and took a lot of time. It helped and now I'm back to my regular exercise.

    Keep focused!!!

    ReplyDelete