Wednesday, January 11, 2012

DAY 10 - 8TH DAY WHEAT AND GLUTEN FREE

DSC04669

Weight:-  7.30 am  -  ? kg 


I'm not avoiding the scales. I left them in the house so won't be able to check up on myself until next Wednesday. 

Breakfast:-  Cappuccino. 

Snack 1:-  Brunch - Cappuccino, antipasto plate with ham, cheese, gherkins, cherry tomatoes, cucumber.

Lunch:-  Cappuccino

Snack 2:-  Cappuccino

Dinner:-  Steak and veggies, potato, carrot, broccoli
several chocolates

Snack 3:-  Camomile tea.  

Drinking:-  Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x 5

Daily Goal:-  1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Exercise:-  15 minutes walk *yes/no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Reporting Back ..........


How I did I do?


It wasn't my best day ever but I remain wheat and gluten free. 


We heard fom our Auto Repair Shop and the news was as bad as I expected. Poor John had trouble handling it. We sold the car to a wrecker for $300. It's worth a lot more as it's in excellent condition but would cost more than it's worth to repair and it's not a job our mechanic wants to do or can guarantee is worthwhile. One of the disadvantages of living in this out of the way place is the hassle of selling something like this car. Our son in Christchurch would have put it on TradeMe and probably got twice or even three times as much but the hassles and costs of getting it home while we waited for a buyer who had a trailer and could pick it up were just not worth the waiting.


Meantime we are using our daughter's car and she will use Mum's. Mum is still precious about her car and if Jane has it, it will be garaged at night.


We are now looking for a car we can afford. It might be a Daihatsu Sirion. Compact, about 1300cc, and economical yet doesn't mind the hills. I'm hoping for a red car.


I had a breakfast so late it was better to call it Brunch. I drank far too much coffee but it didn't seem to upset my sleep. I also ate chocolates after a good dinner. There are still too many in our house.


That begins week 2 wheat and gluten free.

1 comment:

  1. I so love red cars, I have 4 of them in my life!

    Keep focused!

    ReplyDelete