Tuesday, July 26, 2011

TUESDAY, DAY 217



Weight:- 7.30 am  -  100 kg !!!!!!!!!!!

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5


General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale  = 5

Mood:- OK



TODAY'S PLAN

Sunrise Walk to beach:- NOT happening today. Maybe a walk later this afternoon. No walk.


Indulgence:- bread

Breakfast:- Cappuccino x 2, banana

Snack 1:- 
Cappuccino

Lunch:- Pumpkin soup. 1 slice of bread with butter at Mum's Tea

Snack 2:-

Dinner:- 3 chicken sausages, 2 eggs, 1 slice bread with butter and jam. Cappuccino

Snack 3:-
 
 
Drinking:-
Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x 4

Daily
:-Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills etc.:- am Y pm Y

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walk goal this week:- 9km

Total walked this week:- = ? km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 9 km,

? km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 200 km.

? km to go



I am about to have a lingering bath and then we go to Mum's for lunch. Must get moving as I've messed about too long. Day is sunny and coolish after a frost. Yesterday was record cold in many places. Will do some grocery shopping.


Reporting Back ..........

We had a very nice day. Sunshine but icy air. Caught up with Mum and Jane. Shopped for groceries to see us through to next Tuesday. Home just before 5 pm. TV and catch up with Blog Reading.

I dilly dallied too much this morning and had a shower instead of a bath. I think I am seeing improvement in my skin and I think I am beginning to improve mentally/emotionally. I'm beginning to want to do things again. I hope I don't run out of tablets again before they have completed their work. I've already ordered the next lot so hopefully they will arrive long before they are required. The plan is to keep it up for at least 3 months. so far we have completed 2 weeks out of the 12. John still looks awful but he says his sinus, the post nasal drip, is improving.

Bed soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment