Sunday, July 24, 2011

MONDAY, DAY 216



Weight:- 7.30 am  -  ? kg

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5


General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale  = 5

Mood:- OK



TODAY'S PLAN

Sunrise Walk to beach:- NOT happening today very cold, wet and windy.


Indulgence:- almonds

Breakfast:- Cappuccino,

Snack 1:- Cappuccino
. Sausage and 2 eggs

Lunch:- Rice pudding, banana

Snack 2:- Cappuccino, almonds

Dinner:- Pumpkin/vegetable soup

Snack 3:-
Rice pudding
 
Drinking:-
Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x 3

Daily
:-Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills etc.:- am Y pm Y

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walk goal this week:- 9km

Total walked this week:- = ? km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 9 km,

? km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 200 km.

? km to go






Snow is expected on all the high points even here on the Coromandel Peninsula. We have the gas heater on 2 elements as the electric is just not making the grade. There are blue spots in the sky from time to time but they don't last long. I am struggling with cold food, ie. yoghurt or smoothies for breakfast. I have a left over sausage and thinking of having that with a couple of eggs. Not eating bread today will be a challenge but I'm ready to do it.

I will also work out what day I'm on in this journey. I forgot to weigh before I dressed because I was in a hurry to get my warm clothes on and have that first cup of coffee.

Reporting Back ..........

I made it. It's time to get ready to go to bed and I have not eaten any bread today. it hasn't been a perfect day but the only goal i set was to get through the day without eating bread and I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment