Wednesday, June 8, 2011

WEDNESDAY


DAY 3

Weight 7.30 am -

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

TODAY'S PLAN

Sunrise Walk to beach. Slept in and didn't manage a walk later in the day.
Indulgence:- nuts and dried fruit.
No Bread

Breakfast:- Cappuccino, Berry smoothie.

Snack 1:- Cappuccino

Lunch:- stuffed savoury egg with lettuce, small carrot, cappuccino

Snack 2:- cappuccino, nuts and ginger with a little chocolate.

Dinner:- Pumpkin soup with cheese. Fresh pear.

Snack 3:-

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x 4

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 2

Total walked this week:- = 2 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk ? km,

? km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk ? km.

? to go
It's difficult when I have to go to Mum's several days in a row. It doesn't help when I don't sleep well and have to push myself when I wake. This morning I needed to wash my hair. Takes time.

Arrived at Mum's 11 am and she seemed to be managing quite well without me. I got our lunch, did a run to the supermarket for a magazine which I overlooked and milk and rice. Tomorrow I will make a simple creamy rice dessert. By this time the lady who comes for an hour twice a week had arrived and was cleaning and another lady from across the road who does Mum's hair also came so I was redundant and came home.

Tomorrow I have to do this all over again but I won't be driving. Once we have done our little chores for Mum and had lunch John has a Dr. apt and I'm getting my hair coloured. We might need to organise dinner for Mum and Jay but I don't think we'll stay as it's just too darned late when we get home. Last night we watched a couple of favourite TV shows after dinner making it after 10 pm when we got home. I don't settle quickly after driving.

Talking of driving I really dislike having to drive over the Kuaotuna Hill all the time. If Mum needs us to be there more often we will seriously consider moving back to her house and renting or selling this one.

Today I worked on my attitude ... I sang and praised and prayed for most of the 25 minute drive. Today I was was a slow driver.

REPORTING BACK.........

Allowing myself a daily indulgence is working at the moment. I am finding it reasonably easy to not fall for temptation nor allow thoughts of a yummy sandwich distract me because I can tell myself there is an indulgence waiting in the wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment