Wednesday, June 15, 2011

WEDNESDAY, DAY 166, JUNE 15TH .... BIRTHDAY BASH


DAY 10

Weight 7.30 am - 97 kg

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- OK

TODAY'S PLAN

Sunrise Walk to beach, later, Didn't happen.
Indulgence:- custard, rice, icecream
No Bread

Breakfast:- cappuccino. Iced Coffee proteinshake

Snack 1:- cappuccino

Lunch:- pumpkin soup, cappuccino

Snack 2:- cappuccino

Dinner:- Thai chicken with broccoli, mushroom, beans and rice. Chocolate birthday cake, 1.5 glasses of Wine

Snack 3:- nuts and dried fruit

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 0
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x lost count

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- 0

Total walked this week:- = ? km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 0 km,

? km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 300 km.

? km to go
We arrived at Mum's about 10.30am.

All went well except the walk. I enjoyed getting dinner.

REPORTING BACK.........

I don't think I over ate but I did have rice and cake on the same day as well as nuts and dried fruit.

Went to bed content with my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment