Tuesday, June 7, 2011

TUESDAY


DAY 2

Weight 7.30 am - 98.5 kg

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

TODAY'S PLAN

Sunrise Walk to beach Changed - afternoon walk
Indulgence:- milk pudding Changed -. 2 slices of toast

Breakfast:- toast, butter and marmite, 2 x cappuccinos

Snack 1:- cappuccino

Lunch:- ham, supermarket coleslaw, cappuccino

Snack 2:- cappuccino

Dinner:- 2 sausages with mashed potato and mixed veggies, cappuccino

Snack 3:- apple, strawberry tea

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 1
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x 6

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 2

Total walked this week:- = 2 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 7 km,

5 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 300 km.

298 to go
Did not feel great this morning and was very slow to get going. That was a nuisance since I wanted to be ready to go to Mum's before 9.30. We left home about 10 am then did some shopping. I managed to go for a walk on the beach late afternoon and met someone. We talked so long I had to cut my walk short so I could get back in time to prepare dinner.

There are some changes to our routine. Mum seems to be tiring more so I need to be there earlier in the day. She is having more days when she feels too tired to clean her teeth and get dressed. She still takes care of herself but it's becoming more of an effort and there's no energy left to put the jug on for a cup of tea. We do have some organised care, one hour on two days a week but the lady who has done this since she first qualified for it has left. We need to work out new routines with the new lady. It depends on how good she is as to how much more I have to do. Also Jay will be waiting anxiously to hear from her co-worker. They job share the office they work from and the other nurses husband has some health problems.

This week I will be going to Mum's for the next four mornings and staying until late afternoon. This will play havoc with my planned healthy living routine and out petrol budget. Best laid plans gone up in smoke before I begin. Story of my life over the last few years.

I need to get settled so I can get some sleep tonight. I want to wake up tomorrow feeling alive straight away.

REPORTING BACK.........

No comments:

Post a Comment