Tuesday, June 14, 2011

TUESDAY, 165


DAY 9

Weight 7.30 am - 97 kg

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- OK

TODAY'S PLAN

Sunrise Walk to beach, later, Oh Dear! not happening.
Indulgence:- nuts
No Bread

Breakfast:- Cappuccino, Iced coffee protein Smoothie

Snack 1:- Cappuccino

Lunch:-

Snack 2:- nuts

Dinner:- sausages and bubble & squeak (left over mashed potato and cabbage heated in buttered fry-pan.

Snack 3:-

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 0
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 1
cappuccino with sugar x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- 0

Total walked this week:- = ? km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 9 km,

9 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 300 km.

? km to go
I am quite deeply affected by what is happening in Christchurch. I don't even live there but I feel the pain of those who are facing it all over again. The recovery of the city is back to Feb 22nd.

It's cold here and cloudy. We are being affected by the volcanic cloud from Chile.

I plan to make good choices today and will also plan tomorrow's meals.

REPORTING BACK.........

I made a lot of poor choices including not going for a walk and staying up until after midnight.

The continuing earthquakes in Christchurch have unsettled me. Add to that having to pack and go to Mum's for the next 2 or 3 nights so our daughter can have peace of mind when she goes to work in the mornings. Mum seems to becoming increasingly frail. This is such a long drawn out process. I have to admit to some envy for those people who have the guts to put their elderly parents into a care facility. Mum is almost at the point where she needs a full time companion but she still has days when she can manage some care for herself. I would never expect her to go into a home for the elderly while we are able to care for her. This is such a beautiful place for anyone to live. Mum has a wonderful view and we are quite sure that no nursing home would care for her as we do. It's simply not an option for us. I do feel for those who would like to be in our position but have no choice because either their residence is unsuitable or the care needed is beyond what can be given at home. We are in a privileged position and I keep reminding myself that. I know we will have no regrets in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment