Tuesday, June 28, 2011

thinking out loud

WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I SET MYSELF A TARGET IN MUCH THE SAME WAY AS BELL?

Bella is preparing for weight loss surgery. She has to lose a certain amount of weight to prove she is a good candidate.

Can I set my mind and heart to stay true to my goal for 3 months?

1st July to 1st October. 13 weeks.

15kg. More if I stay faithful to the plan.

What if I go truly low carb, truly LFL?

What would my biggest problem/difficulty be?

1. caffeine withdrawal.

*****NO NESTLE CAPPUCCINOS.
BLACK COFFEE FOR THE FIRST WEEK ONLY

***** I WILL HAVE CAPPUCCINO PROTEIN SHAKES OCCASSIONALLY


2. sugar and starch withdrawal.

***** TOUGH IT OUT
MAKE SURE I HAVE VERY GOOD SNACKS FOR THE FIRST WEEK


3. fatigue

*****10 MINUTE WALKS .... NO LONGER FOR FIRST WEEK.


4. constipation.

*****TAKE FLOE REGULARLY


5. walking when it rains.


*****MOST DAYS THIS IS STILL POSSIBLE.



WHY NOW?

THERE ARE NO PLANNED ACTIVITIES TO MUDDLE ME.

I AM MORE RELAXED THAN FOR A VERY LONG TIME

I'M COPING WITH THE MUM SITUATION BETTER THAN I WAS



WHY NOT NOW?


FRIDAY WILL BE DAY 1. I LIKE THAT.

WEDNESDAY AND THURSDAY FOR PREPARATION.



BREAKFAST .... PROTEIN SHAKE I HAVE ALL INGREDIENTS

***** I WILL HAVE CAPPUCCINO PROTEIN SHAKES OCCASIONALLY


LUNCH ........ TUNA SALAD, COLD MEAT, EGGS


DINNER ....... MEAT AND LOW CARB VEGGIES


SNACKS ....... MEAT, EGGS, YOGHURT, CREAM CHEESE ON CELERY.




WHAT WILL THE BENEFITS BE


1. WEIGHT LOSS

2. IMPROVED FITNESS

3. MORE ENERGY

4. I MIGHT GET A LOT OF THINGS DONE INSTEAD OF THINKING ABOUT THEM


IS IT WORTH THE PAIN?

WHAT PAIN?

THE MENTAL CHALLENGE OF STAYING DISCIPLINED.

THE STRAIN OF NO COMPROMISE

THE STRAIN OF PLANNING CAREFULLY

CAN I DO IT?

WILL I CAVE?



HOW WILL I DO IT?




KEEP AN EYE ON THE GOAL.


I WILL BE AT MY LOWEST WEIGHT IN YEARS ON SEPTEMBER 1ST

THE PLAN WORKS.

ALL I NEED TO DO IS FOLLOW IT

THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT WORKS AS WELL

No comments:

Post a Comment