Sunday, June 12, 2011

SUNDAY


DAY 7

Weight 7.30 am - 98 kg

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

TODAY'S PLAN

Sunrise Walk to beach, later, very weary this morning
Indulgence:- nuts and dried fruit
No Bread

Breakfast:- Cappuccino x 2

Snack 1:-

Lunch:- Iced coffee, protein shake. 1/2 cup milk, 1 scoop protein powder, 1 Nestle cappuccino sachet, any number of coffee and plain ice blocks

Snack 2:-

Dinner:- meatloaf and lettuce salad, apple

Snack 3:- nuts and dried fruit

Drinking:- Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 0
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x 3

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Yes pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 4

Total walked this week:- = 5 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 7 km,

2 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 300 km.

295 km to go
Woke achy and tired.Not sure if it is the result of damp weather or maybe I need to put a topper on our mattress. it's a fairly new bed but I think we chose a mattress that's a little too hard. I like firm but maybe this one doesn't have enough give in it. I don't think I'll do much today although it would be nice to complete my 7 km for this week's walking total.

Although I've recorded little weight change there is some, it's just that my scales do not show increment loss very clearly so there will be no recorded change until I am definitely less than 97 kg. My plan is working but weight loss will be a lot slower than I'm used to, especially at the beginning. That's OK with me if it proves to be sustainable. To lose a kilogram a month until the end of the year is unexciting but 100% better than bouncing up and down 5 kg every couple of weeks. That's why I decided I'd better focus more on health than weight. Generally I eat in a healthy fashion but the pressure of low carb was getting to me and when not following the LFL Plan I would eat bread as though it was going out of fashion.Not only was too much bread causing problems because I seem to have developed a low tolerance to wheat, but bread means butter, not just a smidgeon but thickly spread.My fillings were generally good but sometimes they were nothing but sweet jam and a hunk of cheese ..... bread, butter, jam, cheese .... I don't think that's wise food for someone who doesn't work hard in the fields.

The day is mild with cloud but not as grey as yesterday.

REPORTING BACK.........

I must have been weary today as fell asleep in my recliner mid morning and slept for 2 or 3 hours. That should have given me enough of what it takes to go for a walk but ... fail

Otherwise all good

No comments:

Post a Comment