Saturday, June 11, 2011

SATURDAY


DAY 6

Weight 7.30 am - 98 kg

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- OK

TODAY'S PLAN

Sunrise Walk to beach
Indulgence:- chocolate
No Bread

Breakfast:- Cappuccino, Smoothie

Snack 1:- Cappuccino

Lunch:- pumpkin soup with cheese

Snack 2:-

Dinner:- meat loaf with salad of lettuce, red capsicum, celery, carrot and onion.

Snack 3:- almond chocolate bar.

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 0
cappuccino with sugar x 2

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *YES*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 4

Total walked this week:- = 5 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 7 km,

2 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 300 km.

295 to go
I'm enjoying a day at home. Weather cool and cloudy. I'm having a soak in the bath this morning and sometime this afternoon will go for a long beach walk....I think. I know that sounds back to front but I can't be bothered getting dressed first thing.
REPORTING BACK.........

Pleasant walk late afternoon. I'm shocked by how unfit I am.

I got to enjoy my chocolate treat. Glad I have another one scheduled for next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment