Monday, June 6, 2011

MONDAY


DAY 1

Weight 7.30 am -

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

Weather:- damp, showers

TODAY'S PLAN

Sunrise Walk to beach
Indulgence:- nuts and dried fruit.
No Bread

First thing:- cappuccino

Breakfast:- Yay! Back with my normal smoothie. Tasted good too. Feel virtuous.

Snack 1:- nix

Lunch:- chicken breast with salad of lettuce, celery, cucumber, onion and red capsicum. Paul Newman balsamic dressing.

Snack 2:- banana and almonds (no dried fruit in the house).

Dinner:- pumpkin soup with cheese. Apple.

Snack 3:-

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino with sugar x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 1

Total walked this week:- = 1 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk ? km,

? km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk ? km.

? to go

2,30 pm. Problem. I'm bored. Must not turn to food. Still full from lunch.I could get out my quilt, I could do some gardening. The ground is too wet but there are plenty of pots to work on. I'm also tired. Think I need a snooze. I'm plugging in my ear phones and listening to Exodus via Gateway Bible's audio. That should help and feed my soul too. *smile*


Reporting Back......

I didn't sleep but I did write a post for the NZ Diary. It took me hours of checking info and looking for photos.I think I can call today a Good Day.

Tomorrow we have to go to Mum's because Jay is working. Mum is needing a little more caring these days so will leave home about 9.30am and be late home as cooking dinner for us all. I must make my plan work.

No comments:

Post a Comment