Thursday, April 14, 2011

DAY 60


DAY 60

Days Bread Free x 10

Weight 7.30 am - 94 kg - hopefully. I won't be weighing again until next week when we are home again.

Dietary Ketosis *NO* maybe a hint

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Cappuccino x 3 Not so good.

Snack 1:-

Lunch:-Smoothie

Snack 2:- HB eggs

Dinner:- veggie soup

Snack 3:- 6 almonds

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino with sugar x 3

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

9.5 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.0 to go
It was lovely to wake up to this beautiful view at sunrise. Being lazy watching Sky, which we don't have access to normally. Blogging. John is doing shopping.

I am kind of hibernating. It certainly makes it easier to stay on plan when I can have my meals when I need them and not according to our shopping, travel, visiting, etc. This is probably not socially healthy but I'm making the most of it. We do have 2 BIG days in a row, Monday and Tuesday next week and it's only 4 weeks before we go south to stay with Wayne and Amanda for 2 weeks. That will be another kind of challenge.

I have not begun today well with so many cappuccinos but will be on plan the rest of the day and somewhere there will be another walk to the beach.

REPORTING BACK.........

No comments:

Post a Comment