Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 59


DAY 59

Days Bread Free x 9 = There was a minor cheat last night. I'm not perfect but close enough. John toasted himself some hot cross buns. I thought I wanted one but only took one medium bite and that was that. Not worth breaking my plan for and I'm not counting it as significant.

Weight 7.30 am - 94 kg - hopefully. I won't be weighing again until next week when we are home again.

Dietary Ketosis *NO* probably need more exercise. I can't go much lower food-wise. Or maybe the veggie soup is too high in carbs. It's delicious.

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:- 4 almonds

Lunch:- egg salad

Snack 2:- cheese, almonds

Dinner:- casserole

Snack 3:- 6 almonds

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino with sugar x 2

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0.5 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go
It was lovely to wake up to this beautiful view at sunrise. Being lazy watching sky, which we don't have access to normally.

REPORTING BACK......... I had a reasonable day. Longing for something grain. Eating lots of veggie. Walked down to beach and back. Not far but best I've done in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment