Tuesday, April 12, 2011

DAY 58


DAY 58

Days Bread Free x 8 = I made it A WHOLE WEEK so now to add another day.

Weight 7.30 am - 94 kg - it stuck, even a smidgeon under so it must be so.

Dietary Ketosis *NO* probably need more exercise. I can't go much lower food-wise. Or maybe the veggie soup is too high in carbs. It's elicious.

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:- none

Lunch:- egg salad

Snack 2:- Kate Morgan snack bar

Dinner:- beef casserole

Snack 3:- 6 almonds, pear

Midnight Snack 3:- 6 almonds


Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino with sugar x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go
Beautiful sunny morning. I have casserole to make, a little housework, packing, put some plants in their pots, and bath and wash hair. I think I'll get it all done before lunch. If I don't spend too much time blogging.

REPORTING BACK.........
Settled in at our "new"home for the next 6 or 7 nights

No comments:

Post a Comment