Monday, April 11, 2011

DAY 57


DAY 57

Days Bread Free x 7 = I made it so now to add another day. Would have loved a piece of bread to sop up the juice from my baked mushroom but I resisted.

Weight 7.30 am - 94 kg - Wow! I have now earned my 25 pound lost button. It's taken forever ,,,, not strictly speaking but I got my 20 pound lost button back in June last year.

Dietary Ketosis *?* The stix I have are extremely expensive so I will test every second day.

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 4
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:- none

Lunch:- pork and cucumber, lettuce, and celery salad with PN for Paul Newman light honey, mustard dressing


Snack 2:- 6 almonds

Dinner:- veggie soup with roast pork stock base, 1 kiwifruit

Snack 3:- 6 almonds

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 2
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino with sugar x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go
Better morning but still chilly. I've got my cosy snuggle sack wrapped around my legs and am wearing warm longs. Trouble with Low Carb is that I feel the cold especially as my weight begins to drop down. At least I'm doing it again.

REPORTING BACK.........Kept to program in spite of feeling very low because I'd gone too long without food. I really must begin to watch out that eat at least every 3 hours. Also have not had enough water. It's 11 pm and I'm struggling to stay awake so it's bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment