Sunday, April 10, 2011

DAY 56


DAY 56

Days Bread Free x 6 = I made it so now to add another day

Weight 7.30 am - 95 kg - a smidgeon under

Dietary Ketosis *YES* At long last proof that I'm doing it

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 4
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:- none

Lunch:- pork and cucumber, lettuce, and celery salad with PN
, (for Paul Newman), light balsamic dressing. Fresh pear


Snack 2:- Guess what? I can't remember! Did I even have an afternoon snack? Probably 6 almonds.

Dinner:- stuffed portabello mushroom

Snack 3:- 6 almonds

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino with sugar x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm Y

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go
Cold showery. Not such a great day. Must do laundry and begin to get ready to pack to go to Joanie's tomorrow where we baby-sit the house, cats and dog for a week.

REPORTING BACK......... Correction. It's Tuesday, so I have another day to get organised at home, we go to Joanie and Mike's. The sun came through in a feeble way about mid-day and things warmed up. I read blogs all day. This seems to be what I do right now.

I hope I grow out of it but I find people's journals fascinating, whether it be a successful and well written weight loss Blog like Margene's at Believing It's Possible Is Half The Battle or RVers and wanna be Rvers and their travels. I have tidied up my Google reader and right now the list seems managable but I don't think that means I have fewer posts to read daily. Right now I'm pretty much up to date with only about 20 or 30 each day but .... I had to fill the gaps so I've been adding Blogs and reading from the beginning. Currently nearly finished reading Bid Dawg and Freeway, Doug and Sue and I'm about to add another as they have become followers of my Blog. This is more addictive than I need but I'm not going anywhere and mu social life is restricted so why not. The only reason my social life is restricted right now is ME. I have become a little reclusive. Life seems easier that way. Sad but currently true. That's the word from someone who thought they could not live without a full social life and community involvement. Don't ask me why I've changed or if this is a season or permanent.

I'm trying not to mark time socially until I lose weight or we get that financial freedom we need to travel again. It's not terribly healthy to isolate oneself but it certainly takes a lot of stress out of living and leaves more energy to focus on weight loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment