Saturday, April 9, 2011

Day 55


DAY 55

Days Bread Free x 5 = I made it so now to add another day

Weight 7.30 am - 95 kg - that's what I've been looking for.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 4
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:- none

Lunch:- pork and cucumber with balsamic vinegar


Snack 2:- HB egg

Dinner:- cold sausage

Snack 3:- plain yoghurt with 1/2 tsp apricot jam to flavour.

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino with sugar x 0

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go
Another pretty autumn day.

REPORTING BACK.........

Felt off colour again after eating lunch. I think/hope it has something to do with the tablets I'm taking to sort out candida..

No comments:

Post a Comment