Friday, April 8, 2011

Day 54


IT'S BEEN A WHILE!


DAY 54

Days Bread Free x 4 = I made it so now to add another day

Weight 7.30 am - 96 kg - maybe a smidgeon under.

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 4
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:- none

Lunch:- left over sausages and veggie stir-fry


Snack 2:- 6 almonds and small piece of cheese

Dinner:- None

Snack 3:- None

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino with sugar x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go

Woke up reasonably early, just before sunrise. Chilly morning promises sunny day. Feel a lot better than yesterday. Getting out my Lean For life Book to treat the program seriously and with respect. I've just read from beginning Margene's Blog and it has re-enthused me to get my act together permanently. Margene stuck to her planned program for over 12 months and now 3 months of transition from Medifast to ordinary and then will be maintenance. I am amazed by those people who chose a plan and do not deviate.

I have some things to work on.

1. remain bread/wheat free.

2. drink enough water, at least 5 large glasses or about 1.5 litre water and fruit/herbal calorie free tea.

3. Get walking.

4. Follow Lean For Life to the letter. I know that I lose an average of 1 kg per week on this program. That would get me to my goal weight of 60 - 58 kg in 37 weeks. That would be pretty much around New Year. Can I do it? The only reason I won't is because I can't be bothered making the effort.Day

REPORTING BACK......... I began to feel nauseous during the afternoon. Ignored it and had 6 almonds and a small piece of cheese. A little later had a painful gut. Knew the food had little to do with it and I was drinking enough water. Continued with water and ate nothing more.

No comments:

Post a Comment