Tuesday, April 5, 2011

.
IT'S BEEN A WHILE!


DAY51

Days Gluten Free x 1 = I made it so now to add another day

Weight 7.30 am - 96 kg for a 1 kg loss

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 4
-
General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 5

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:- none

Lunch:- veggie soup and cheese


Snack 2:- 1 HB egg

Dinner:- Roast Pork with beans, pumpkin and onion

Snack 3:- fresh pineapple, pork and a few beans

Drinking:- Water x 1
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino with sugar x o

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am Y pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go


I feel as though today is going to be difficult. I'm starting with a headache and there are no more cappuccinos to lift me. I still have black coffee but right now it's an effort to make it. Hope I feel livelier as the day progresses.

REPORTING BACK......... Was tired after tea and began to get munchies. Snacked on meat, green beans and pineapple. Finally gave in and went to bed early. Should have done that instead of snacking. Otherwise a pleasant day and managed to avoid bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment