Friday, February 18, 2011

Day 5

DAY 5

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - ?? kg

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:-

Lunch:- savoury eggs with lettuce

Snack 2:- unsweetened cappuccino

Dinner:- frittata, salad, sausage

Snack 3:-

Drinking:- Water x 2
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Swim in sea *no* x 0 for week

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go


River Day at Hikuai. Left home 8 am and back in Whitianga abut 5 pm. Quick trip into SuperMarket for sausages and eggs. A quick visit with Mum and Lynn, (sister), and home for tea. I'm pretty tired. It's been a lovely day and I know I've received a special touch from God.

I was delighted to find I kept to my basic food plan. The only thing I can feel sad about are the 3 sausages but I was really hungry.

REPORTING BACK.........

No comments:

Post a Comment