Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 4

DAY 4

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 95.5 kg

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:-

Lunch:- frittata with salad

Snack 2:- egg

Dinner:- frittata

Snack 3:-

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 4
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino x 0

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Swim in sea *no* x 0 for week

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go


I'm going to River Day tomorrow and will sleep at Mum's tonight, going there after tea. Jon will come with me as he has to take Jane's car back to garage for a small job. Today is preparation, mostly in my headspace.

I'm trying something new. Since it is only one night away I've made my smoothie and frozen it in the tupperware shaker. I'll put it in Jane's fridge overnight and it should be jst about right in the morning. Lunch at River Day is always a little difficult. Do I take my own salad, or buy fruit and eat what's available. I had thought I would take a frittata but then Ill have to make another one today. Maybe I can do savoury eggs and take some salad veggies for me. I really want to avoid all the sweet baking that is normal fare on River Day. I can't believe how few peole take nice lunch food. It always looks more like a decadent afternoon tea.

REPORTING BACK.........

On my way to Mum's armed and dangerous .... well kind of prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment