Friday, February 11, 2011

DAY 363

DAY 363

Days Gluten Free x 0

Weight 7.30 am - 95.0 kg

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6

General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- Good

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:-

Lunch:- 2 eggs, cheese, lettuce and tomatoes, bananas

Snack 2:-

Dinner:- chicken stir-fryrock , melon, nuts.

Snack 3:-

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino x 0

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no* 4 minutes = 1 km.
Swim in sea *no* x 0 for week

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go

I can't see daylight on the upper side of 95 kg but it's so close I'm claiming the 0.5kg loss. At this rate I could possibly be around 94 kg for my official weigh in on Monday. That would make me really happy although I keep telling myself this is not a numbers game but a bid for successful lifestyle.

My desire to see the numbers decrease over-rules my wise logic.

I think I have the whole day at home.

Planned activity includes 5 minutes on cross-trainer, walk to the beach, minimum 1 km. Read Journals/Blogs. Get my quilt out as the weather is cool and I can sew.

REPORTING BACK.........

Tired. cross-trainer but no walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment