Thursday, February 10, 2011

Day 362

DAY 362

Days Gluten Free x 4

Weight 7.30 am - 95.5 kg

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 6

General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 7

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:-

Lunch:- dental apt. maybe a Kate Morgan coffee shake
cappuccino, mushroom and bacon fettuccine

Snack 2:-

Dinner:-lettuce, slice of cheddar cheese and a few baby tomatoes.

Snack 3:- Banana

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 15
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino x 1

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *yes*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Swim in sea *no* x 0 for week

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go

I'm a miniscule over 95 kg but again to keep things honest I've recorded t as 95.5 kg. I have every chance of being under 95 kg by Monday. That would be great encouragement.

11.30 am Dental appointment. I'm book in for an hour so will be a fairly grim session. The good part is Superannuation are picking up the bill and I pay them back with an $8 a week deduction for the next two years so that's how long this work must last.

REPORTING BACK.........

Dentist went well. I believe I had a mild food allergy reaction this afternoon.

Have gone as far as I can with the mosaic sea horses for now. It appears that some tiles were missing from one of the kitsets. Will go on line and see if it's worth ordering. Otherwise I'll have to put them away until we go to Christchurch in May.

My bed calls.

No comments:

Post a Comment