Wednesday, February 9, 2011

DAY 361

DAY 361

Days Gluten Free x 3

Weight 7.30 am - 96 KG

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack:-

Lunch:- 1 HB egg, lettuce, few baby tomatoes, 2 mushrooms, with cheese

Snack 2:-

Dinner:- 2 hamburger patties, mixed veggies.

Snack:- almonds and brazil nuts about 10 altogether

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino x 0

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Swim in sea *no* x 0 for week

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go

I'm a miniscule under 96 but can't justify recording it as 95.5. I think I'll get out my mosaic sea horses and begin them. I need to pick up something creative and see it through until completed.

Need to get ketostix.

REPO
RTING BACK.......

Reasonable day. I did get the mosaic sea horses out and only have a few tiles left to glue on the first one. The second one will be different. The kitsets don't seem to have exactly the same tils and I'm worried about running out. I will either have to do the remainder by mail order or ask Amanda to get them for me. I'm impressed with how it looks. Makes me feel clever even tough there's nothing much to it if someone else has already worked out the design and selected the tiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment