Tuesday, February 8, 2011

DAY 360

DAY 360

Days Gluten Free x 2

Weight 7.30 am - 96

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Greek yoghurt and 6 boysenberries

Snack:-

Lunch:- 3 small HB eggs

Snack 2:-

Dinner:- steak, cauliflower, cheese, carrot & kumera mash

Snack:- rock melon

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 5
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino x 0

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *yes*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Swim in sea *no* x 0 for week

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go

It has taken me so long to get back here. I'm not sure whether it was the disappointing eating with weight gain as I recovered or whether it has been the slow recovery from the bug. At last no nausea and no dizziness. I now feel strong enough to gather myself up and begin again with some enthusiasm. I'm glad to reach this stage. In the process of beginning LFL and this is my 3rd mainly protein day. I doubt I'll be in ketosis and no ketostix to measure, because I ate 3 bananas yesterday, only 2 meals but I don't think bananas are a protein. *smile*

I'm going to make a determined effort to follow LFL and do the daily workbook for the next 6 weeks.

We have a holiday, flights booked, coming up. May 16th to 31st with Amanda and Wayne. Amanda is doing LFL again as she said she is more than 100kg. It would be so cool to be under 85kg when we go down. I would be able to shop for NEW CLOTHES and, since I badly need new winter clothes, what better place than Christchurch. I have 14 weeks so it's possible for me to loose up to 15 kg in that time. It's only possible if I follow THE PLAN It would be mighty amazing to be around 80 kg.... imagine that.

Must not get too carried away by possibilities. So often I sabotage myself doing that.

REPORTING BACK.......

Felt a little over full, over loaded after eating dinner as though the steak was sitting heavy in my stomach.

Otherwise a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment