Wednesday, February 16, 2011

DAY 3

DAY 3

Days Gluten Free x 1

Weight 7.30 am - 96.0 kg

Dietary Ketosis *?*

Energy Level:- on 1-10 scale = 5

General Well-being:- on 1-10 scale = 6

Mood:- OK

Breakfast:- Smoothie

Snack 1:-

Lunch:- frittata

Snack 2:- frittata

Dinner:- frittata, bread butter cucmber

Snack 3:- nuts

Drinking:- Water x 0
Strawberry and Mango Tea, etc x 3
Coffee, black, unsweetened x 2
cappuccino x 0

Daily Goal:- 1.5 lt. or 5 - 6 large cups *no*

Anti-candida pills:- am N pm N

Exercise:- 30 minutes walk *no*
5 minutes cross-trainer *no*
Swim in sea *no* x 0 for week

Walks this week:- x 0

Total walked this week:- = 0 km

Continues Today

My Challenge this week is to walk 10 km,

10 km to go.

My challenge for the rest of the year is to walk 1011 km.

1004.5 to go


On my own for most of today. John has left early to take Jane's car for servicing. Not often I have the house to myself so i'm going to relish it.

Feeling somewhat better this morning. There is definitely a wheat or gluten aspect to my moods.

Skin, scalp as itchy as ever. Yukky weather, damp and humid doesn't help.

A whole day ahead of me. No books worth reading. Might get out quilt and watch aon-line video. That's after reading all my on-line friends.

Think I'll make a frittata for lunch and then there will be safe left overs for snacking.

REPORTING BACK.........

Not stellar but improving. Didn't drink enough water etc. John was back early afternoon. Too soon but I shouldn't moan.

No comments:

Post a Comment